Alice's Attic

The old trunk in the attic is ancient and dusty,
and filled with great treasures
though yellowed and musty.
There are lockets and letters
and old dolls with curls,
From days long ago
when grandmas were girls.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Iron's in the Fire

I always loved this time of year. Nantasket Beach is abuzz with the sounds of summer. Businesses are booming. Hull is such a beautiful place to call home. There have been some exciting changes for Alice's Attic. We have partnered with Hull Scooter Rentals.

You can buy our exclusive one of a kind T-Shirts on George Washington Blvd. right near Java Jungle.
I am also now consigning my crafty items in North Conway, NH at a great new store called Colby's Funky Finds located on 14 Kearsarge Street, North Conway, NH 03860
In just a few days my stuff has been doing very well. A match made in heaven so far!

I am also in the process of working with a new T-Shirt vendor!!! I should have my new shirts out in a couple of weeks!! I am so excited to have some new designs that I know everyone will love. I've gotten some great feedback. They will make for some fantastic holiday gifts too.
I may also be consigning some products in another location but I haven't worked out all the details just yet so more on that later.
As always Etsy is doing well and I will always be available to my word of mouth customers. I still intend on treating each and every one of you with the utmost respect and attention to detail.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concens.
Happy Summer!!!

 

No comments: