Alice's Attic

The old trunk in the attic is ancient and dusty,
and filled with great treasures
though yellowed and musty.
There are lockets and letters
and old dolls with curls,
From days long ago
when grandmas were girls.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Endless Summer 2011

Mounted Beach Sign

Dress Form displaying an Attic Original
of course Jamz is always with us!

shirt rack

A customer checking out my newest creations

Shirts on display

Wooden Letters

Our top selling shirts
many piles already out of sizes and colors

The Attic Boutique

A customer loving the new shirt!

Greg and Billy proudly displaying the Real Housewife
of Nantasket Beach shirt. Pink no less!

A customer enjoying the Stiper Fish Shirt

Judy Bylsma enjoying a photographic moment in the Booth

Greg actually walked around with the pink shirt on, haaaaa!!!
Endless Summer as always was a success! I was thrilled to finally unleash my new t-shirts and they were a big hit!! The day actually turned out beautiful. Not hot but not cold. Turns out we had the BEST neighbor this year. McCarthy and Kelly Real estate. They are amazing people!!!! Brian kept us "Brady'~ed" up. It's great to see so many people out on a beautiful day and also nice to see so many townies showing their support! Great music, food, shopping, contests, and as always a good time to mingle and catch up with everyone.

Thank you to all who visited my booth and for all the compliments on my product. I met a lot of wonderful people!!!!

Jen Whelan was the winner! She was the first person to come to my booth and mention she saw my post on Alices Attic on Facebook. She got to purchase the first Real Housewife shirt at cost!!!! Congrats Jen!!!!!

If you need to contact me my email is alicesattic@gmail.com

Now it's time to fill some orders and get ready for the Holiday Showcase!

No comments: