Alice's Attic

The old trunk in the attic is ancient and dusty,
and filled with great treasures
though yellowed and musty.
There are lockets and letters
and old dolls with curls,
From days long ago
when grandmas were girls.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beach Sign Mounted




Wood mounted Beach sign. Same as the unmounted just ready to hang. Order your's today
Visit me on Etsy to place your order. If you live local just e-mail me so you can save on shipping.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/alicesatticonline        e-mail alicesattic@gmail.com

I started making decorative letters for my children's rooms before making them as gifts for family and friends. I began getting requests and I've been making them ever since. If there is something you would like other than the word Beach. I'd be happy to customize for you!

This beautiful beach sign is made with care. Each letter is carefully painted and topped with coordinating patterns. The letters are adorned with matching embellishments. Each set is unique with small variations so each one is one of a kind! Wood letters are mounted to bead board and sprayed with a light coat of laquer. It can come with rope for easy hanging or without. It's your choice.

Thank you for looking. Please comment. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: